Monday, November 23, 2009

Hottie Monday

So, People magazine's always much-anticipated Sexiest Man Alive is...Johnny Depp! Again. Hard to argue with, of course, but I think maybe Salon had it right when they named their Sexiest Man Alive as James Franco! I know I'm a nerd-girl, but c'mon. The guy is gorgeous (obviously), but also intense and funny, and working on an MFA at Columbia, and a painter. And he's now on General Hospital!!! Entertainment domination.








Maybe I need to do a series of Nerd-Girl hotties...

5 comments:

Kwana said...

Very nice Monday to you!

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Amanda, did you see him on Friday on GH, when the mysterious woman shaved him? Tres Sexy!

Amanda McCabe said...

No, I had to work Friday and missed it! I think it repeats on Thursday this week, though--I'll have to rouse myself from a turkey stupor to catch it :)

Keira Soleore said...

I'm beyond thrilled that Johnny Depp was selected. Time they recognized that he's totally hot and popular with ladies of all ages.

Your new blog banner's very nice!

Kelli McBride said...

Nope, I gotta disagree, babe. Depp is definitely hotter than Franco. I mean, did you see the promo pic of Franco for his General Hospital gig? He looked greasy!

Depp, even with his hair uncoiffed, still has it goin' on - and I am a firm member of Camp Orlando when it comes to Pirates, but I cannot deny Depp's je ne sais quoi.