Monday, November 30, 2009

Hottie Monday

So, I was bored Sunday evening and flipping channels on the TV when I came across this show Legend of the Seeker on the CW! How did I miss this before??? I love those faux-Medieval butt-kicking shows like Hercules and Xena (and I even gave the egregious Robin Hood a try, but that was mostly for Richard Armitage...), but I had never heard of this one. It was tons of fun, and now I have to get caught up on Season One. I'm still confused about some things (like what exactly he's Seeking), but I'm looking forward to watching this more. (Australian actor Craig Horner is perfect for Hottie Monday! And I also want a flowy white dress like that one...)

Here's a site with more info

Have you watched this show? What do you think???







4 comments:

Kwana said...

I haven't watched it but I see you're going to make me.

Amanda McCabe said...

LOL! It was lots of fun--I just need to figure out exactly what's going on, but shirtless actors, great costumes, and forbidden love stories make it worth while :)

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

I have to find out what channel it's on, if it's on CW here in NY. I tried to watch the Syfy channel Robin Hood, but just because you put a dragon in something, it doesn't make it good.

Amanda McCabe said...

"but just because you put a dragon in something, it doesn't make it good."

LOL. This could be a good motto for so many things. :)

The show comes on here Sundays at 5:00 (such a weird time). I saw that Season One is available on DVD, may have to get that one to catch up.