Monday, October 25, 2010

Hottie Monday

Last night I caught the new version of Sherlock on "Masterpiece Mystery"--I wasn't too sure what to expect, but I enjoyed it a lot! Much fun. :) I already featured Benedict Cumberbatch on a recent Hottie Monday of "actors I shouldn't find attractive and yet do" (must do a part 2 on that one soon!), but now we'll take a look at Rupert Graves. I remember him very well from one of my very favorite movies ever, A Room With a View, and more recently from The Forsyte Saga, but now he seems to crop up as a guest actor on every "Mystery" series there is (see: Inspector Lewis and Wallander). I think we can call today's Hottie Monday "Men Who Are Aging Well"...



2 comments:

Abigail-Madison Chase said...

I watched it also! It was really good!

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

I loved when Sherlock called himself a high-functioning sociopath. Personally I think he has Asperberger's myself. And yes Rupert Graves is aging amazingly well.