Tuesday, December 28, 2010

End of Year Fashion

I always love it when InStyle magazine does their Best Dresses of the year feature! It's fun to remember looks I liked from earlier in the year, so I decided to give it a try myself. Here are just a few of the fashions I loved in 2010 (I'm sure I'm forgetting some). I have to say, I think Cate Blanchett in that McQueen eagle gown at Cannes was probably my favorite (though I also love Michelle Obama in that vintage Norell)...

What were some fashions you liked this year???


































2 comments:

Diane Gaston said...

I love most of these. Not that long-sleeved white dress so much, though. At least, it doesn't photograph well.

Jane George said...

Thanks for including Christina Ricci. I remember seeing that. She looked adorable!