Monday, January 17, 2011

Fashion Monday

I'll be back next week with our regularly scheduled Hottie Monday, but since the Golden Globes were last night of course I have opinions! :) I thought it was the most interesting red carpet in a while, and here are a few I either loved/liked/liked with reservations. (Being a total sucker for princessy/sparkly, my favorite was Olivia Wilde)













I kinda wish Christina Hendricks had just taken that flower off the shoulder, and I like Emma Stone's red hair better, but they look lovely! And I know Natalie Portman has taken some flack for her pink frock, but I think she looks pretty and glow-y....

A few I didn't like so much: Sandra Bullock, Julianna Moore, Angelina Jolie (her dress has gotten much praise today, but I thought it was rather--matronly), and Halle Berry (she herself looked stunning, as always, but the dress seemed to say "trying too hard", when she has no need to try at all!)

What did you think???

1 comment:

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

I had no idea how pregnant Natalie Portman was until I saw her on the Golden Globes. I loved her dress and thought it was very appropriate for a maternity evening gown. Thought Angelina Jolie looked lovely as well. Great to see her wear a color besides black.