Sunday, December 06, 2009

All I Want For Christmas

This time of year I love making "fantasy gift lists," both for myself and friends and family! (They may actually get a Snuggie or a Starbucks gift card, but in my dreams they get a castle in Tuscany!!). Here are some of my gift wishes, fantasy and practical. What are yours?

This Givenchy gown worn by Audrey Hepburn in Love in the Afternoon, up for auction this week! (Not that I could in a million years fit into it--I'd just look at it hanging in my closet...)

This silver charm for my bracelet from the Jane Austen Centre in Bath


A Pomeranian puppy (though some would say I have enough pets already!)


A Snow White DVD


A Mini Cooper! (blue, please)


A Hello Kitty bicycle


A bottle of Eau de Trianon from DSH perfumes


This pendant from DharmaShop.com



These Anne Boleyn earrings from Etsy! (This shop has so many beautiful things, it's hard to choose)


A Kindle

2 comments:

Betty S said...

My fantasy gifts - a cozy cabin in the woods, a housekeeper, a cook, a year long trip around the world to see all the wonderful sites I've seen photos of.

Kwana said...

What great gifts. A Cartier tank is forever on mine. I do have my eye on a new Louis bag. I'd love a new Tiffany charm for my bracelet too. Oh and some rest please.