Thursday, October 22, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

(First, I'm at the Pink Heart Society blog today, talking about old book favorites! Drop in and see me there...)

What I love today--getting new covers!!! There is something so exciting about seeing that file in my Inbox or that envelope on my porch. Will it be gorgeous? Or hideous? Will I love it??? yesterday I got this one, and it's a love!

Scandalous Brides is the second of my two-in-one reissues from Signet Regencies, and will be out in March 2010. It includes my first 2 Regencies, Scandal in Venice and The Spanish Bride, and I'm so thrilled they will be on the shelves again. Especially in such a pretty package!




And my first reissue, Spirited Brides, with my 2 "ghostly" Regencies, is still on the shelves, just in time for a Halloween read...

4 comments:

Kwana said...

So beautiful. Congrats!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! I'm reading Spirited Brides now, loving the first one! Happy Halloween season!

Kim Swiderski said...

I love the new covers!

Megan Frampton said...

Awesome cover!