Sunday, October 02, 2005

Costume madness 2


OK, I know I've been a terrible blog slacker the last few days, but I have a good excuse! I finally finished the Venice historical that wouldn't end, and hope to have it winging its way out the door to my editor's desk by the middle of the week. Chocolatinis all around!

I also have an interview posted today on Risky Regencies (http://www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com) and tomorrow is my day to think of something to post there, so I'll be back here Tuesday. In the meantime, I'm continuing the Halloween theme with two new pics. These were taken the Halloween I was 16, so it was (ahem) years ago. The pic on top is me with my friends Anne and Kay (just hope Kay doesn't kill me for posting it!) and the other is me with my brother, the killer clown. I think I'll have to show that one to his girlfriend, now that he's a somewhat respectable 25-year-old. :)

4 comments:

Rinda Elliott said...

I need a blog so I can humiliate my brother and sisters.

Nice pics! Found a costume for my party yet? heh heh

Amanda McCabe/Amanda Carmack/Laurel McKee said...

You said we have to keep our costumes a secret! (Snicker) But I do have plans...

Amanda McCabe/Amanda Carmack/Laurel McKee said...

Oh, and that IS the #1 most fun part of having a blog--humiliating friends and family whenever possible. :)

crissachappell said...

love the photos!