Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


What I love this Thursday (except dreams about Paris with Richard Armitage, of course)...Lipstick! I have long been on a search for the right red lipstick for me (MAC's Russian Red is pretty good, but not quite It), and several people have told me to try Poppy King's Lipstick Queen brand. Lots of beauty blogs rave about this line, too. So I ordered their famous Medieval (a red I haven't actually tried yet--I have a party to go to this weekend and will experiment then), but I did find The Perfect Pink for my coloring (pale skin, brown hair, blue eyes). Saint Rose is gorgeous, and a smooth, silky texture without a hint of shimmer. Great for fall. (They have a wide range of shades in the Saint/Sinner line, and I'm going to definitely try more).

So, I'm loving Lipstick Queen lipsticks today! And also the new show Glee--hilarious. (and not just because I was a choir/theater geek in high school)

No comments: