Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


What I'm loving this Thursday--the state fair! I went last night, and had a great time. I have an inordinate love of fried, doughy things as well as useless objects bedazzled with sequins, so the fair is a perfect once-a-year indulgence of these guilty pleasures. Plus the people-watching can't be beat (for some reason there were many, many babies there last night. I'm talking tiny little babies. Is that because infants love funnel cakes?). I also love the AGTropilis building full of goats, chickens, rabbits and other farm animals, where I can indulge my city-girl fantasies of living in the country and making goat cheese.



It's an enormously fun part of the autumn ritual, but I have now had my fill of corndogs and Indian tacos for the year. :)

No comments: