Monday, September 14, 2009

Hottie Monday, Austen Edition Part 3

This week we continue with our Hotties of Austen by taking a look at various Mr. Knightleys! There's Mark Strong from the Kate Beckinsale version, Jeremy Northam from the Gwneyth Paltrow movie, and Jonny Lee Miller from an upcoming adaptation with Romola Garai as Emma (I couldn't find any pics of this one, so the photo is from the version of Byron from a few years ago). Which is your favorite??? (I'm partial to Mr. Northam...)

Happy Monday!







3 comments:

Diane Gaston said...

as a Hottie, Johnny Lee Miller gets my vote, although I'll have to see if he does Mr, Knightley well. But as a Hottie, he's got it all over Northam and Mark Strong. IMO....

Michelle Styles said...

For JOnnyLee Miller as Mr Knightley see:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/6176192/BBC-banishes-stuffy-period-characters-from-new-Emma-drama.html
Let me know if you can't access and I will try another way

Jane Austen said...

I think it doesn't get better than Jeremey Northam in period costume. I don't know what I'd do if I ever saw him in a t-shirt and jeans. Probably have a heart attack.