Friday, July 15, 2005

To Edmond Memorial High's AP European History crowd

I guess that would mean you, Kay. :) I was sent a link to Tod Goldberg's blog today, todgoldberg.typepad.com/tod_goldberg/ This had me ROFLMAO! The latest post, about the Potter mania, was great, but it was the previous 2 that got me. In an imagined smackdown between Mark Sarvas and Steve Wasserman (funny enough in its own right), I read some words I would never have thought to hear--that Eugen Weber is "hella pissed" and "he ain't no hollaback girl." Whaaat??? And the previous post before that only gets better.

Now, anyone who was in Mrs. Harris's AP European history class in 199? will remember Eugen very well indeed, and I must agree that he ain't no hollaback girl. But I thought he was surely dead by now. You learn something new every day.

Since I'm at work right now, I can't actually post the new Gerald Butler pic I downloaded, but I will later. Promise. :)

No comments: