Friday, September 22, 2006

Hello Kitty Friday (and random thoughts)

Sorry I haven't updated this week--have been recovering from the retreat last weekend (Betty has a pretty good account of things on her blog. Scorpions, skunks, etc). No new Project Runway this week, but that's good since I had to recover from the travesty that was the judging last week! Not the winner--I loved Laura's dress, and would definitely wear it (not something I say often about PR designs). But Jeffry's design was MUCH worse that Kayne's. It looked like something a 13-year-old would buy at Charlotte Russe or some such, while Kayne's was lovely from the front. It just suffered from some unfortunate accesorizing in the back. I think he was trying to start a dreamcatcher or something. But then, Kayne was too nice, and it seems they always have to have a designated a**hole in the top three and J. is it this time. Such is life.

Today's Hello Kitty item--The Hello Kitty Tarot. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Megan Frampton said...

I am really looking forward to this week's PR. I agree about Kayne, too nice, but I bet his career will do well post-PR.

I liked his dress, too.