Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Misc.

New Project Runway episode coming up, yay!!! I am so excited now that it's getting into the final stretch, especially since Angela FINALLY got offed. Sweet saints, but if I had to look at one more rosette... She should have been sent home after that Parisian art camp hoochie mama getup she made for the dog challenge, but whatever. And Kayne really needs to get hold of himself when it comes to fabric choices. I hope Jeffrey goes home tonight. Fingers crossed.

OK, I know I'm obsessed. I can't help it. :) But I have been doing a few things other than watching the endless repeats of PR. I've had a very good run of terrific reading lately, including the The Brambles by Eliza Minot (practically perfect, until that unnecessary and gimicky plot twist at the end), the very funny and smart The Bronte Project by Jennifer Vandever (just wish it had been longer!), and the weird and amazing The Keep by Jennifer Egan. It's been a while since I've read so many wonderful books in a row. Now I'm reading Nicole Galland's Revenge of the Rose. Have you read anything good lately???

2 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

I'm a Project Runway junkie too. Love it!

And yes, I've recently read a phenomenal book (just blogged about it) - Shana Abe's The Smoke Thief. Awesome!

Amanda McCabe/Amanda Carmack/Laurel McKee said...

I really loved Shana Abe's The Secret Swan, but Smoke Thief is still on my TBR pile. I'm moving it up. :)

And I can't BELIEVE Jeffery won again, with that mustard-colored monstrosity!!!