Saturday, February 25, 2023

Weekend Links

 Happy almost March,  everyone!  I don't know about you, but I think I have never been soooo ready for winter to end and summer flowers to make their appearance.  It's been a long one, in so many ways.  (But watch for a post about how I try and "hygge" my way through winter!).  I'm keeping busy finishing two books and starting another, and trying to convince myself to get back to yoga class.


In the meantime, here's some reading....



Why winter is the best season for reading

American Girl's new "historical" doll is from the 1990s, and I now feel The Old

7 of Audrey Hepburn's best Givenchy moments on-screen

A restored 18th century Spitalfields townhouse

The history of Queen's Mary's crown (soon to be seen again!)

The most transformative period dramas to escape into



No comments: