Saturday, March 04, 2023

Weekend Links

 It is March now, and purports to be almost spring, but I am not seeing it yet!!  I can't wait for green trees and flowers, so I wait in hope.  In the meantime, here's some fun reading...









Adults are rediscovering the joys of ballet  (I took ballet for years and years when I was younger, and bought myself a portable barre and found online classes during covid lockdowns!  It's been amazing)

Woman completes aim to sample a scone at every National Trust property (my dream job!)

Victorian widows and governesses

The Louvre has put its entire collection online free

Indie bookstores benefit your local economy

The famous country houses of literature

Tips for finding high-quality bargain wines (my sommelier husband says this is great!)

39 movies that will transport you to Paris


No comments: