Saturday, July 08, 2023

Fun Weekend Links


 It's been too long since I posted here!  It feels like it should be June, not July 8, ugh.  Summer goes so fast, and I have so many writing deadlines coming up.  But happy reading!  (oh, and I'm dipping my toe in at Threads, if you'd like to follow me!  @amandamccabeauthor)





Margot Robbie's Barbie promo wardrobe!

New museum exhibit on the power of the little black dress

The mystery of the Taos Hum (I have never heard it...)

Performance on a harp owned by Austen's sister-in-law

Another museum exhibit, Holbein at the Tudor Court

Scholar finds doodles by Henry VIII in old prayer book

How Elizabeth I honored her mother

How a Venetian monk created the first map of the world

Julian Sands in A Room With A View (one of my favorite movies, and RIP)

6 female rulers who deserve more recognition



No comments: