Sunday, September 24, 2023

Weekend Links

 Happy (sniffle, cough) weekend!  Or not so much around here--after over 3 years of good luck, I have covid!!!  Luckily, it just feels like a no-fun cold and is getting better, but my writing was set back for a few days and I spent far too much time watching videos of dogs and cats pretending to talk (that Penny the cat, hilarious!).  But here are a few other reads I found, and happy autumn!  I love this time of year.  Crisp breezes!  Beautiful colors!  Apple cider!  Striped sweaters!  Best of all...Halloween



Shop once owned by Anne Boleyn's father up for sale

The art of the aperitif

Marie Antoinette's Wardrobe Book

A new museum here in Santa Fe

The home science labs of 18th century English noblewomen

Hercule Poirot actors ranked

What Oppenheimer's Los Alamos looked like

Bridgerton Funko Pop figures

No comments: