Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Book Release Day!!!

 Lady of Seduction" (third in the Daughters of Erin" trilogy) is out in the world today!!!  I am so excited.



It's a mad, ill-advised journey that leads the usually sensible Lady Caroline Blacknall to the legendary isle of Muirin Inish, off the windswept coast of Ireland. Even so, she doesn't expect to find herself shipwrecked and then rescued by a man she believed she would never see again. A man who, long ago, held her life in his hands . . . and with it, her heart.

Reformed rake Sir Grant Dunmore knew he could never forget the beautiful woman he once endangered nor will he ever forgive himself. But history seems doomed to repeat itself, for as long as Caroline stays on the island, she is trapped in a secret plot that could forever free Ireland-or turn deadly for all. And yet, now that she is in his arms again, how can he dream of ever letting her go?

I can tell you that the enjoyment I had from reading this installment has encouraged me to pick up the rest of the trilogy!  McKee pens a lush and fabulous historical romance that will steal your heart and make you smile.  I strongly encourage any romance reader to try her work.” --The Season"

 “DUCHESS OF SIN was a truly remarkable book that I could not turn away from. Much to my delight, I found that I had read from cover to cover in one setting! I loved how Laurel McKee was able to include Irish history into the story. An Irish romance was remarkably refreshing, the Gaelic lore and old words enriched the story, making it a one-of-a-kind read. Truly an amazing tale, a love to warm the heart and an adventure that never ended. I found myself enraptured by Conlan and Lady Anna, by the surprising love I felt for the Angel of Kildare, and the strong desire for the next story.” --Fresh Fiction

Lady of Seduction (Daughters of Erin Book 3) - Kindle edition by McCabe, Amanda. Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Buy Link

No comments: