Saturday, January 21, 2023

Weekend Links

 Happy mid-January, everyone!  My birthday is past, and now I am just huddled down in the cold trying to finish this WIP (Christmas in Gilded Age New York!).  Brrr.  Luckily I have lots of books, tea, and writing to keep me busy until the sun peeks our way again.

(Check out this adorable "The Holiday" mug a friend gave me for Christmas!!  It's so perfect for my mood right now)


In the meantime, here are some reads to distract us...






Happy birthday, Christian Dior!  Born on this day in 1905

6 amazing facts about wine

Quiz: Which Skeldale House resident are you?  (I'm Mrs. Hall!)

Researchers discover what's inside medieval pendant

Marie Antoinette's Wardrobe Book

Two paintings by Queen Victoria are up for auction

New exhibition at Buckingham Palace on Georgian fashion

The 10 shortest reigns in English history

Medieval gardens and plants

Women-only restaurants in the 19th century







No comments: