Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday!!!

Learning this new job has been kicking my butt this week, so updates have been few and far between, but now it is the weekend!!! I am so HAPPY. :) I'm going to the theater tomorrow night, and the Medieval Fair on Sunday to eat turkey legs and watch hunky knights joust (hopefully). I also have two great new books I have been dying to read--Mercedes Lackey's "One Good Knight" (the second in her Five Kingdoms series--the first was adorable), and Susan Carroll's "The Silver Rose" (last in her Dark Queen series--I love, love, love these books. They are just what I love in historical romances, lush and dark and atmospheric. Miri was my least favorite of the sisters, but I'm sure she's grown up nicely by now, and Simon is the darkest of dark heroes. Yum).

Happy Friday to me!

No comments: