Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Unrelated Mid-week Musings

The new job is working in the office at the Philharmonic. More hours! Better benefits! And they say they don't mind if I research or work on writing when things are slow, so I think it will be good all around. :)

In totally unrelated news, I spent a little time-wastage going to Quizzilla. I took their Which Goddess Would You Be? quiz, a fun little exercise with fab anime illustrations. Turns out I am "The Goddess of Wisdom" (no, not the godess of procrastination!). "Intelligent and always aware of what is going on...You usually prefer to be alone with a good book than with a large crowd, which means some people believe you are cold. However, this is the opposite, because you are actually a very warm person." Yeah.

And Bill send me the link to an article about the feud between the "Brokeback" people and the "Crash" people. It was quite entertaining, I will try and post the link tomorrow. Anyway, he suggested that maybe a feud between romance authors could get some publicity going. Any of my writer friends out there up for that? :)

Til tomorrow!

2 comments:

Betty S said...

Well, I went to quizilla to take the quiz and there were 3,124 "Which goddess are you" tests.

Could you give me a link?

Ended up Belly Dancing tonight after all. I'm already starting to feel sore.

Amanda McCabe/Amanda Carmack/Laurel McKee said...

Good to "see" you here, Shannon!!! I just haven't had much to contribute on the LERA board for a while, but hope to be there for the May conference.

Betty, for some reason I can't get the link to work here, but it was just the "goddess" quiz on their list of "most popular" quizzes.