Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Halloween Costume

I was browsing the Halloween costumes at Target this weekend, and have narrowed it down to 3!

The first, a Moulin Rouge dancer, is cute, but maybe more than I want to spend...

Poison Fairy--very cute! And it comes with wings!
And Cleopatra. This presents some interesting makeup possibilities, AND comes with great beaded accessories (there's also a cool dagger sold separately)
What do you think? Which one do you like best?

I'm also over at Risky Regencies today, talking about royal brides! Go and vote for your favorite...

4 comments:

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

I will probably be wearing the Moulin Rouge costume this year for Halloween. How much was it?

Amanda McCabe/Amanda Carmack/Laurel McKee said...

$64.99--not terrible, but more than I really wanted to spend on a one-time Halloween costume. Am going to Party Bazaar to price alternatives this evening. :)

Kwana said...

I think you'd be cute as the fairy.

Keira Soleore said...

I recommend Cleo. Then you can walk sideways and all that cool stuff.

Wee has the unicorn costume.