Saturday, November 04, 2023

Weekend Links


 Happy autumn, everyone!  Don't forget to turn your clocks back this weekend.  I confess I sometimes have a tough time with the early darkness and cold, but I do love cozy quilts, cashmere shawls, and holiday lights, so it's hygge time!  Also reading and writing time.  I have a deadline this week (book 4 of the 1920s Santa Fe mysteries), and finally got the top of my library's holds for Tom Lake.  What are you reading this week??

In the meantime, some fun tidbits...



First look at Agatha Christie's "Murder is Easy" cast

How Virginia Woolf and the Bloomsbury Group Unbuttoned Britain

Maria Tallchief quarter released

An early Charlotte Bronte story

The war of the opera houses in The Gilded Age

How you can protect your local library

No comments: