Saturday, November 11, 2023

Weekend Links

 


Happy middle of the month!  Thanksgiving is just week after next (and I need to start my pies--my holiday assignment), and Christmas looms ahead, along with my birthday and the stress of moving house.  (Fingers crossed, we will close on our new house Dec. 10!).  I also just turn in one book (the 4th 1920s Santa Fe mystery), and am starting on another (the second Matchmakers of Bath story).  Whew!!  This is always a wild time of year, but I think it will be doubly do this year.  Any time management advice??


In the meantime, a few fun things to read and distract ourselves:

9 signs you're a complex thinker whose mind works differently

The oldest bookstores in London

400 Years of Shakespear's Folio

Tiara of the Month: The Danish Ruby Wreath

Sofia Coppola's Stymied Attempt to Bring Undine Spragg to the Screen

Shakespeare: Rise of a Genius

Researcher uncovers possible new works from Louisa May Alcott

 Two very different tiaras at a state banquet

26 Christmas recipes from the 1920s

First look at Agatha Christie's "Murder is Easy"


No comments: