Saturday, November 25, 2023

Weekend Links


 Happy post-Thanksgiving weekend, everyone!  I hope you had a lovely day, with lots of pie.  (my holiday was quiet, since my mother just got out of hospital, but we had a yummy lunch and watched the parade and "Doc Martin" marathon on PBS...)  Now back to writing! (hopefully!  The fourth of my Santa Fe 1920s mysteries was turned in, now I'm contemplating my next project and starting to pack for a move)

In the meantime, here's a bit of distraction reading for you...

The return of the Strathmore Rose tiara

You can buy costumes and props from "The Crown"!!! (I'd love the coronation robes for washing dishes and walking the dogs)

"Wolf Hall" will return for part 3

And a Tudor gatehouse is for sale

A.S. Byatt passed away ("Possession" is one of my favorite books of all time)

The oldest bookshops in London

400 years of Shakespeare's First Folio


No comments: