Thursday, August 20, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


Last week, I said I wouldn't make Things I Love Thursday all about Alexander Skarsgard. I also promise I won't make it all about food and clothes, though those are 2 things I always love! (unfortunately, sometimes my love of the first makes the second not fit...) But this week I Love fall fashion.







I love summer fashion, too. There is definitely something to be said for putting on a cotton sundress and a pair of sandals and calling it a work outfit! But around this time of year, when the massive September magazines start landing on my doorstep and the evenings start getting cooler, I start thinking about putting away my white linen pants and getting out my jackets and long-sleeved dresses. I do love boots, tights, and pretty coats! And this fall promises lots of great colors like amethyst purple and pinkish-gray, as well as pretty new lipsticks at the Chanel and MAC counters. (Plus I can get out my cooler-weather perfumes! And Season 3 of Gossip Girl is coming...)

I started fall a bit early this weekend, getting a pedicure with a new bottle of polish from OPI's Espana collection ("Can You Tapas This?"). Even though I'm still wearing my cotton dresses, it's a bit of things to come...

No comments: