Thursday, May 06, 2010

Things I Love Thursday


What I love today--spring parties! I have two this weekend, a graduation followed by an al fresco dinner (my baby brother is getting his MBA!) and a Mother's day brunch. These seem perfect for some of my very favorite warm weather clothes--Lily Pulitzer dresses. I LOVE these clothes, they are so bright and fun, and just seem to scream "rich girl's island vacation." (Not that I am rich or going to an island, sadly, but still...). I would wear them all summer long if I could.

For the graduation I have a pink dress very similar to this one, and I have a new green-yellow-pink flowered sundress (bought at a big sale, even better!) that might do for the brunch. Just putting these on, along with a basket purse and a pair of sandals (reminder: must get pedicure) makes me feel like summer is really on its way at last. There's more info about Lily here

What's your favorite warm weather outfit?

No comments: